- Synchronizing IMAP folders in K-@mail
- Moto G3 – Navigating XDA Developers
- Adding Location to Android 7.1’s Quick Settings
- Bluetooth on a Moto G3 won’t connect in the car
- Rooting the LineageOS 14.1 Custom ROM
- Installing a Custom ROM in a Moto G3
- Turn off notification sounds in K-@mail
- Android system apps that are safe to delete
- Uninstalling (Android) system apps with a non-system app
- When is (Android) root not root?
Category Archives: Web browser
As everyone is aware, modern web sites are full of advertisements. I can live with (and pretty well ignore) static adverts. The things that really drive me crazy are video clips – and especially the associated audio tracks – that … Continue reading
Today’s issue in Linux Mint – or more specifically in Firefox Version 43.0 running under Linux Mint – is a warning message indicating that an add-on(s) has been disabled.
Sometimes when trying to find a text string in Firefox, by using the Edit – Find command, it’s difficult to locate the result on the screen because of the text highlighting colour. One of the things I really like about … Continue reading
It never fails to amaze me how the Linux community comes up with obscure fixes to obscure problems – well, at least, obscure problems/solutions to me!
My recent problem with Firefox under Linux Mint 17 (Firefox doesn’t start in Linux Mint 17) that resulted in a move to Chrome had me looking for a browser extension (add-on) that would let me set a default page to … Continue reading
After installing the new release of Linux Mint on my development machine, I found that Firefox won’t start. Navigating to Menu – Internet – Firefox has absolutely no visible effect. However, running firefox in Terminal produces the error message: “GLib-CRITICAL … Continue reading