- Testing Development Versions of LibreOffice
- Changing Icons in Android Pie
- Waking up the Moto G3 under Android Pie
- Upgrading to Android Pie on the Moto G3
- Modifying the Netflix key on an Nvidia Shield TV remote control
- Updating the GRUB2 boot menu
- Verifying a Linux Mint ISO file with a GUI
- The Recycle Bin in Asus File Manager
- Removing a “missing” PPA
- LineageOS 14.1 receiving OTA updates again!
Category Archives: Virtual machine
One final trick (for now) in our exploration of VirtualBox is to enable a means to exchange files between our Ubuntu host and the virtual Windows XP machine.
As noted previously, there are a few more features (and “tricks) worthy of note with the operation of a virtual machine (VM) running under VirtualBox. In particular, we focus here on controlling both the display screen and mouse clicks.