- Synchronizing IMAP folders in K-@mail
- Moto G3 – Navigating XDA Developers
- Adding Location to Android 7.1’s Quick Settings
- Bluetooth on a Moto G3 won’t connect in the car
- Rooting the LineageOS 14.1 Custom ROM
- Installing a Custom ROM in a Moto G3
- Turn off notification sounds in K-@mail
- Android system apps that are safe to delete
- Uninstalling (Android) system apps with a non-system app
- When is (Android) root not root?
Category Archives: Virtual machine
One final trick (for now) in our exploration of VirtualBox is to enable a means to exchange files between our Ubuntu host and the virtual Windows XP machine. Advertisements
As noted previously, there are a few more features (and “tricks) worthy of note with the operation of a virtual machine (VM) running under VirtualBox. In particular, we focus here on controlling both the display screen and mouse clicks.