- Digital image viewer
- Word 2007 under Wine crashes when changing a font
- Office 2007 and Wine Revisited
- PowerPoint 2007 fails to launch in 64-bit Linux Mint 18.1
- Installing Microsoft Office 2007 in 64-bit Linux Mint 18.1
- Android Programming
- Big Brother and Window Control Placement
- Running a bash script in a program launcher
- Linux at 25
- Stop application windows snapping to full screen
Category Archives: Android
Have you ever wondered how all those Android apps are produced? Would you like to be able to create one of your very own? If so, you need Android Studio, an integrated development environment (IDE) for Android programming, from Google.
I use a local HTML file on all of my computing devices which lists all my frequently-used web sites on a multi-column page, with the individual entries being organized in categories. My new smartphone runs Android 6.0 which, for some … Continue reading
Once my problem with BitLocker disk encryption was solved (see previous posting), it was back to trying out Magic Stick as a bootable Linux/Android device. The instructions posted in the xdadevelopers forum indicate that “The installation procedure is extremely simple”. … Continue reading
Do you use LibreOffice Impress and own an Android smartphone? Want to use your smartphone as a remote control for your presentations? Look no further. Download LibreOffice Impress Remote from Google’s Play Store.