- Synchronizing IMAP folders in K-@mail
- Moto G3 – Navigating XDA Developers
- Adding Location to Android 7.1’s Quick Settings
- Bluetooth on a Moto G3 won’t connect in the car
- Rooting the LineageOS 14.1 Custom ROM
- Installing a Custom ROM in a Moto G3
- Turn off notification sounds in K-@mail
- Android system apps that are safe to delete
- Uninstalling (Android) system apps with a non-system app
- When is (Android) root not root?
Category Archives: Monitor
My current distro is Linux Mint MATE Version 18.2 (Sonya). Recently, I noticed that I would minimize a running application (e.g. LibreOffice Writer), but no placeholder for the app showed up in the panel. Initially, I thought that there was … Continue reading
Another odd setting in my recent installation of Linux Mint 17 came to light when I minimized a LibreOffice window. There was no icon (button) for the application being displayed on the panel so I thought I had no way … Continue reading
Astute readers of the previous post will have noticed the ominous phrase: …a “more-or-less” stable system… While the display was finally working, there was still a problem. Following a cold boot, a series of short black lines was dancing across … Continue reading
I finally got around to revisiting the problem with updates to two xserver files causing a boot failure (“black screen of death”) on my machine.