- Testing Development Versions of LibreOffice
- Changing Icons in Android Pie
- Waking up the Moto G3 under Android Pie
- Upgrading to Android Pie on the Moto G3
- Modifying the Netflix key on an Nvidia Shield TV remote control
- Updating the GRUB2 boot menu
- Verifying a Linux Mint ISO file with a GUI
- The Recycle Bin in Asus File Manager
- Removing a “missing” PPA
- LineageOS 14.1 receiving OTA updates again!
Category Archives: Monitor
My current distro is Linux Mint MATE Version 18.2 (Sonya). Recently, I noticed that I would minimize a running application (e.g. LibreOffice Writer), but no placeholder for the app showed up in the panel. Initially, I thought that there was … Continue reading
Another odd setting in my recent installation of Linux Mint 17 came to light when I minimized a LibreOffice window. There was no icon (button) for the application being displayed on the panel so I thought I had no way … Continue reading
Astute readers of the previous post will have noticed the ominous phrase: …a “more-or-less” stable system… While the display was finally working, there was still a problem. Following a cold boot, a series of short black lines was dancing across … Continue reading
I finally got around to revisiting the problem with updates to two xserver files causing a boot failure (“black screen of death”) on my machine.