- Synchronizing IMAP folders in K-@mail
- Moto G3 – Navigating XDA Developers
- Adding Location to Android 7.1’s Quick Settings
- Bluetooth on a Moto G3 won’t connect in the car
- Rooting the LineageOS 14.1 Custom ROM
- Installing a Custom ROM in a Moto G3
- Turn off notification sounds in K-@mail
- Android system apps that are safe to delete
- Uninstalling (Android) system apps with a non-system app
- When is (Android) root not root?
Category Archives: Image editor
The one thing I don’t like about the latest release of Gimp (Version 2.8) is that the program’s authors now insist on saving images as XCF files by default. Since I almost invariably use the JPG file format this is … Continue reading
Over the years, I have struggled with the variety of digital image tools provided with default installations of Ubuntu. I never liked image viewers that wouldn’t show me thumbnails of all the pictures in a given folder, or those that … Continue reading
Has anybody spotted a trend over the last few postings? We appear to be going through the options in the Applications menu one-by-one and, in this post, we have now reached an item named Graphics.