- Testing Development Versions of LibreOffice
- Changing Icons in Android Pie
- Waking up the Moto G3 under Android Pie
- Upgrading to Android Pie on the Moto G3
- Modifying the Netflix key on an Nvidia Shield TV remote control
- Updating the GRUB2 boot menu
- Verifying a Linux Mint ISO file with a GUI
- The Recycle Bin in Asus File Manager
- Removing a “missing” PPA
- LineageOS 14.1 receiving OTA updates again!
Category Archives: Image editor
The one thing I don’t like about the latest release of Gimp (Version 2.8) is that the program’s authors now insist on saving images as XCF files by default. Since I almost invariably use the JPG file format this is … Continue reading
Over the years, I have struggled with the variety of digital image tools provided with default installations of Ubuntu. I never liked image viewers that wouldn’t show me thumbnails of all the pictures in a given folder, or those that … Continue reading
Has anybody spotted a trend over the last few postings? We appear to be going through the options in the Applications menu one-by-one and, in this post, we have now reached an item named Graphics.