- Changing Icons in Android Pie
- Waking up the Moto G3 under Android Pie
- Upgrading to Android Pie on the Moto G3
- Modifying the Netflix key on an Nvidia Shield TV remote control
- Updating the GRUB2 boot menu
- Verifying a Linux Mint ISO file with a GUI
- The Recycle Bin in Asus File Manager
- Removing a “missing” PPA
- LineageOS 14.1 receiving OTA updates again!
- And in that very moment… a cock crowed
Tag Archives: Cinnamon
Some time ago, I downloaded and authenticated the ISO file for Linux Mint Version 18 (see: Verifying the Linux Mint 18 ISO file), using a mostly manual method, through a series of Linux commands. A much easier method is to … Continue reading
The latest release of Linux Mint (Version 19 – Tara) uses the Mint-Y theme. Unfortunately this provides a thin scroll bar in LibreOffice Writer, does not display the single line up/down controls, and offers, to my mind, a rather strange … Continue reading
One of the things I don’t like about the default login screen in Linux Mint Cinnamon Version 18.3 (Sylvia) is the availability of a guest session. Fortunately, it’s easy to disable this function:
Want to add a program launcher to the panel in Linux Mint with the Cinnamon desktop? It’s not intuitive. It’s easy – but not intuitive.